Enrollment Requirements

Enrollment Requirements
All students must be registered by a parent/guardian and provide the documents outlined below.
All students (Early Learning (3 and 4 year olds, TK 4-Universal Transitional Kindergarten, TK-12):
o   Copy of Birth Certificate, Baptismal Certificate, or Passport
o   Current verification of residency. Can include items such as utility bill, rental agreement, mortgage document, or military housing orders up to 6 months in advance.
o   Current immunization record: