HAGE ELEMENTARY 20-21 ENROLLMENT PROCESS
This is for families who are NEW to Hage only.
1. Verify that Hage Elementary is your neighborhood school - Check School Finder
2. If Hage Elementary is your neighborhood school - complete your child's enrollment online at:
3. In addition, please complete the following fillable forms:
* home language survey - English/Spanish
4. Lastly, please gather the following documentation:
• Immunization records
First - email a copy of your child's immunization record as proof that your child has received all currently due immunizations to Immunizations@sandi.net
Second - email a copy of your child's immunization record after verification to the email address below.
• Verification of residency (such as a utility bill, rental or mortgage statement etc.)
• Birth certificate or passport
• If applicable: most recent IEP or 504 plan
Please email all of the completed forms and documentation to email@example.com
Visit the new Hage STEM Website
"Live Every Day The Hage Way!"
Click Here to view the cafeteria breakfast and lunch menu for Hage.
Hage PTA is now on Instagram. Come follow us at @HagePanthersPTA
Keep up with our latest events by joining our Facebook group Hage Elementary Happenings (2020-21)
Physical education for the 20-21 school year.
Preschool will be offered online in the fall. Click for more information.
Unable to make the PTA General Meeting, no worries, check out the attached slides.
How to discuss COVID-19 with your family.
Mr. Lee will be hosting a daily Zoom meeting at 10:30am all this week.
Show your school spirit even though we're not in school. Click for Hage Spirit Week flyer.
Here is one website that the National PTA has recommended.
Tips on how to talk to children about COVID19 from the American Academy of Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
Handwashing: Clean Hands Save Lives
The most current guide from SDUSD regarding COVID-19. Please see attached.