HAGE ELEMENTARY 20-21 ENROLLMENT PROCESS
This is for families who are NEW to Hage only.
1. Verify that Hage Elementary is your neighborhood school - Check School Finder
2. If Hage Elementary is your neighborhood school - Complete the fillable Enrollment Forms
• PreK-12 Enrollment form 2020-2021
• Home Language Survey English and Spanish Vietnamese
• Health Forms
3. In addition, please gather the following documentation:
• Immunization records
• Verification of residency (such as a utility bill, rental or mortgage statement etc.)
• Birth certificate
• If applicable: most recent IEP or 504 plan
Please email all of the completed forms and documentation to email@example.com
Check out this video - Hello From Hage!!!
Distance Learning - Distance Learning Guide
District Computer Support - SDUSD Tech Support
Needing internet access at home - Internet Options Flyer
Parent resources for distance learning - Resource Listing
SDUSD COVID-19 Website
Visit the new Hage STEM Website
"Live Every Day The Hage Way!"
Click Here to view the cafeteria breakfast and lunch menu for Hage.
Hage PTA is now on Instagram. Come follow us at @HagePanthersPTA
Keep up with our latest events by joining our Facebook group Hage Elementary Happenings (2019-20)
Unable to make the PTA General Meeting, no worries, check out the attached slides.
How to discuss COVID-19 with your family.
Mr. Lee will be hosting a daily Zoom meeting at 10:30am all this week.
Show your school spirit even though we're not in school. Click for Hage Spirit Week flyer.
Here is one website that the National PTA has recommended.
Tips on how to talk to children about COVID19 from the American Academy of Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
Handwashing: Clean Hands Save Lives
The most current guide from SDUSD regarding COVID-19. Please see attached.
Order your yearbook by April 10th. Click for more information.
Check out some pictures from the Staff Appreciation - Salad Bar.