Interested in becoming a UCHS Volunteer?
- Read and acknowledge the Volunteer Code of Conduct Code of Conduct (English version) (Spanish)
- Provide results of a Tuberculin (TB) skin test**. Read the following TB Testing Quick Facts
- Provide a copy of your Driver's License
- Complete and return the Transportation to Field Trips and School Events form (only if you plan to be a driver/chaperone using a private vehicle). This form must be completed, in addition to the other volunteer requirements, by parents and students who use their cars or other vehicles to transport other students on field trips or to and from school events
- Submit paperwork to the main office. The volunteer coordinator at the school site will process your application and conduct the appropriate screening and/or background check
**TuberculosisTesting: The San Diego Unified School District requires that all persons who work with children be tested and found to be free of tuberculosis. TB tests may be obtained from a private physician or the County Health Department. Clearance cards will be valid for four years from date of test.