District Home

Transcript Requests for Current Students

For transcript requests:


* If you are a CURRENT student and just need a printout of your transcript go see your Counselor.

* Current Students - For help or questions regarding online transcripts, please read Accessing Naviance and Requesting Transcripts.

--> Some schools, such as UC Davis, CSULB, community colleges, and others do NOT accept electronic transcripts via Naviance. For those, you (the student) will need to bring in a BLANK envelope (no return address) to Ms.Chavez, along with the postage, so she can send off your transcript via US mail. Please stop by to see her or your counselor if you have questions regarding mailed in transcripts.


*If you are a CURRENT student and need an official, sealed and closed transcript, go see the Registrar, Ms. Chavez in Counseling. Contact by e-mail jchavez1@sandi.net



- If you are an ALUMNI/PAST STUDENT or a Third Party Agency requesting education verification, fill out this form



Have a great day!