Our mission is to honor University City High School graduates who through their deeds and accomplishments have impacted the nation and/or the world.
We will fulfill our mission by…….
- Creating and maintaining a permanent Hall of Fame display on the campus of University City High School
- Establishing and maintaining a Hall of Fame website
- Creating and displaying in the University City community a portable Hall of Fame display
- Actively sharing the University City High School Hall of Fame information in the media, with displays and presentations
In the spring of 2011 a group of Centurion faithful met to discuss the creation of a University City High School Hall of Fame.
The initial task was simply to explore ways to identify and honor UCHS graduates
who have excelled in one of a variety of disciplines on a national or international level.
That committee charged themselves to establish ways to...
HONOR OUR OWN
Honor Centurions who through deeds or accomplishments
have impacted the nation or the world
PRESERVE OUR LEGACY
Highlight and preserve the UC High School
Legacy of Excellence
INSPIRE THE YOUNG
Inspire current and future Centurions
2016 Hall of Fame Committee
Anne T. Bolton
Mary Kay Hewitt
Ernest Smith - Chair
A Hall of Fame candidate must have;
1. Attended University City High School
2. Graduated from University City High School
3. Performed a deed or achieved an accomplishment deemed to have a national or international impact
4. Graduated from UCHS a minimum of ten years prior to nomination
HOW TO CONTACT US
Mailing address: University City High School
c/o Hall of Fame
6949 Genesee Avenue
San Diego, CA 92122