Thanks for choosing University City High School! You've made an excellent choice!
We look forward to meeting you and assisting with the enrollment process.
*For families who do not reside within the UCHS boundaries, which are established at the district level, you may apply for enrollment through the Choice Program.
Chick HERE for more information regarding the application process.
Tours of our school are completed for the 2019-2020 school year.
* Thursday, October 24, 2019 at 7.45am
* Tuesday, October 29, 2019 at 1.00pm
* Thursday, November 7, 2019 at 1.00pm
If you have questions regarding University City High School, you can contact the office at 619.605.2800. You can also learn more about athletics, courses and school events by viewing the UCHS Website.
Enrollment at UCHS
Please come to the Attendance Office with the following information. Parent/Guardian must accompany the student:
- Transcripts from the last school student attended
- Student's Immunization Record
- Student's Birth Certificate or Passport
- Proof of address such as a Phone Bill, Utility Bill, Lease or Mortgage Statement
- I.E.P. or 504 documents if applicable
- As of July 1, 2019, Students entering grades 7-12 should have:
- 5 DTaP, DTP, Tdap (4 doses OK if one was given after 4th birthday, 3 doses OK if one was given after 7th birthday) with at least 1 Tdap booster shot given after the 7th birthday
- 4 Polio (3 doses OK if one given after 4th birthday)
- 3 Hepatitis B
- 2 MMR (1st dose on or after 1st birthday)
- 2 Varicella
For more information about immunization requirements and availability of vaccinations, see the San Diego Immunization Program website.