District Home

AP Exams - Important Information

AP Exams 2017

Congratulations on your choice to undertake these rigorous exams! The College Board provides important information for students and parents at: https://apstudent.collegeboard.org/home?navid=gh-aps

Please Review the Bulletin for AP Students and Parents carefully as it has important information about preparing for the exam. 

You can download a copy of this guide at: https://secure-media.collegeboard.org/digitalServices/pdf/ap/2015-16-ap-...

If you are unable to download your copy of the bulletin from this website, there are extra copies of the bulletin in the Counseling Center.

Frequently Asked Questions:

•            When are the 2017 AP Exams?

 AP Exams will be held from May 1-May 12.  The specific exam times and dates are below.  All AP exams must be taken only at the times established by the Collegeboard.

•            Where are the 2017 AP Exams?

UCHS students will take their AP Exams right here at University City High School.  They will be testing in a specific location-the gymnasium, Media center, or Auditorium.  Students will be told where to go ahead of time.

•            How do I register and pay for the 2017 Exams?

You must register and pay for each exam you intend to take.  The deadline to complete this process is March 24, 2017 by 3:00PM.  There will be no late registration.  You will purchase your exam online through APTS testing service at: http://aptestservice.com/uchs.  If you are having difficulty with the registration process, please call: 1-855-663-8348 or E-mail at: info@aptestservice.com for assistance. Representatives are standing by!

•            Is there financial aid available for the 2017 AP Exams?

Students on the federal free and reduced lunch program may qualify to take the exams for a reduced price.  The financial aid  office will have a current list of all students who qualify for free and reduced lunch program.  Please see Ms. Hoelck before paying for your test through AP Test Services.

•            What if I have an Individualized Education Plan (IEP)?

The Collegeboard must approve and changes or modifications to the AP Exams.  Please refer to the AP Students and Parent Bulletin for more information.  Students with a current IEP or 504 plan, can contact their case manager or Counselor to discuss their accommodations.  We will work together to file the appropriate paperwork with the Collegeboard to see if they approved the accommodations and modifications requested. Your request for accommodations must be received by the Collegeboard by February 19, 2017.  

•            Where can I go for additional information regarding 2017 AP Exams?

Contact: Brittany Siegel, Counselor/AP Coordinator

E-mail: bsiegel@sandi.net

You can also speak to your AP teacher or Counselor.