Where do I enroll?
- To identify your neighborhood school, please utilize the School Finder.
- Serra High School’s attendance area is the 92124 zip code.
What are my other options?
The priority application period for the 2014-2015 school year is from Nov 1, 2013 to Feb 15, 2014.
How do I enroll my child at Serra?
August 31 and September 1
Enrollment hours: 8:00AM to 1:00PM
You must come to the school office to personally enroll your student between the hours of 8:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m. The process takes about one hour. Please bring your child and the following information with you:
- Parent / Guardian and student must be present. Guardians must present legal proof of guardianship
- Report card / grades, transcript from previous school site.
- Immunization records. Evidence of current T-dap vaccination is REQUIRED.
- Special education students must provide copy of current IEP.
- A proof of residence. Acceptable proof may be SDG&E (gas & electric), cable TV, telephone, property tax bill, rental agreement, military housing orders.
- Birth certificate
For more information, please call the attendance office at 858-496-8342 ext. 205