At Scripps Ranch High School, we are committed to communicating with and engaging parents as partners in their children’s education.
We encourage parents to support their children at home by making their expectations about school clear and creating a positive homework and learning environment.
Parent and community involvement at SRHS includes the Governance and School Site Council Committees and the SRHS Foundation. Representatives are actively involved in program booster clubs and program advisory committees. Many individual programs also have strong parent groups, such as our Band Boosters, Football Boosters, and JROTC Boosters.
Thanks for choosing Scripps Ranch High School! You've made an excellent choice! If you and your child are new to our school, visit our office where our helpful staff will guide you through the enrollment process.
Tours of our school are available monthly during the school year. Check our school calendar for the dates. To find out more about our tours or to RSVP, please contact Todd Wilson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit our enrollment page to get your child started on his or her life at Scripps Ranch High School.
Produced by Scripps Ranch High students, here's a video tour of our school.
To support your child’s academic success and continue building positive relationships between teachers, students and their parents, we would like to share the following as information for reference when concerns arise regarding your child’s progress or classroom participation and interaction.
Steps To Take To Express Your Concerns or Have Questions Answered by a Teacher
Contact the teacher directly via email, phone call, or written correspondence.
- Meet with the teacher to resolve any concerns or have any questions answered. If you are jointly unable to resolve any concerns and/or questions, contact the site Vice Principal.
- Please remember that even though emails are an avenue for communication, they are not considered private or confidential and may be shared.
Visit the SRHS Web Store to purchase items online using a credit card. This is an optional service provided to SRHS Families by Active Network with use of a credit card only. A processing fee for using this online system is charged by Active Network. Items may be purchased with no processing fee at the school finance office using cash or check. All purchases are optional. For questions, please contact Donna Labonte at email@example.com or 858-621-9020 X 1121.
NOTE: In order to receive the discounted prices on the ASB and Class Shirts, ASB card must be purchased first.
Parking Permits must be purchased from the Scripps Ranch High Finance Office. Parking permit application must be completed and submitted along with copies of valid driver’s license, insurance and registration.
- PowerSchool Parent Portal
- Student Handbook
- Scripps Ranch High School invites your review of its Home-School Compact and Non-Title I Parent Involvement Policy.
- California Content Standards
- Sexual Health Education
- Health Care: Visit the Covered California website for information on health coverage options and enrollment assistance for all families (AB 2706).
- Parent Apps