Current SRHS Students
(858) 621-9020 x1133
SENIORS: Transcript request and Letter of recommendation requests should be made at least 2 weeks prior to the deadline.
A two-step process.
If it is your first time requesting an official transcript you must also complete the "Release of Information Authorization" form.
- For current students, all official transcripts must be ordered through the Registrar's Office of through Naviance for current Seniors.
- For current students and former students, the transcripts are free.
- See Transcript Request directions attached below.
Transcript will be submitted electronically to the college.
Bring a pre-addressed, stamped envelope to the Registrar.
When should you request a transcript for colleges?
- Private schools or other schools requesting a counselor recommendation letter, school report (SR) and/or other supplemental forms: Order a transcript when you begin the application process.
- California State University (CSU) or a University of California (UC) school: Wait until the college requests a transcript. Use an unofficial transcript to assist you with completing the academic section of the application.
- For Scholarships, Athletics, Personal or Other: In Naviance, click on the words “Request transcripts for scholarships and athletics”
- Indicate the reason, due date, address and include any other additional notes you deem necessary.
- Bring a pre-addressed, stamped envelope to the Registrar.
Request in person or in writing. Cost is Free.
Scripps Ranch High
10410 Treena St.
San Diego, CA 92131
Attn: Records Office
Include your year of graduation, the name you were registered under, whether the transcript is official or unofficial, and where they would like it mailed. We do not accept telephone requests. Be sure to include a copy of your photo ID. Contact the registrar for more details.