Current SRHS Students
Laura White at
(858) 302-3400 xt 3021
SENIORS: Transcript request and Letter of recommendation requests should be made at least 2 weeks prior to the deadline.
A two-step process.
If it is your first time requesting an official transcript you must also complete the "Release of Information Authorization" form.
- For current students, all official transcripts must be ordered through the Registrar's Office of through Naviance for current Seniors.
- For current students and former students, the transcripts are free.
- See Transcript Request directions attached below.
Transcript will be submitted electronically to the college.
Bring a pre-addressed, stamped envelope to the Registrar.
When should you request a transcript for colleges?
- Private schools or other schools requesting a counselor recommendation letter, school report (SR) and/or other supplemental forms: Order a transcript when you begin the application process.
- California State University (CSU) or a University of California (UC) school: Wait until the college requests a transcript. Use an unofficial transcript to assist you with completing the academic section of the application.
- For Scholarships, Athletics, Personal or Other: In Naviance, click on the words “Request transcripts for scholarships and athletics”
- Indicate the reason, due date, address and include any other additional notes you deem necessary.
- Bring a pre-addressed, stamped envelope to the Registrar.
Transcript requests must be submitted in writing, and be supported by a copy of your Driver’s License, other government issued photo ID, or passport. Telephone requests cannot be accepted. There is no fee.
Please complete and sign the form below and submit it along with a copy of your ID to:
Scripps Ranch High School
10410 Falcon Way
San Diego, CA 92131
Please scan the completed form and email to email@example.com
Walk In Requests:
Walk In Requests are accepted. You will be asked to complete the attached form and provide your ID at the office.
- Multipurpose Authorization Form
- Transcript Directions
- Transcript Request Form
- Adult Transcript Request Form