2018 Summer School
Students who earned F’s in their courses will need to remediate them for graduation. It is also recommended students remediate D’s earned in classes to keep them eligible to apply to 4 year colleges and/or to raise their GPA. Summer school applications are now available. Many students were given a summer school application during articulation, however, if they have misplaced their application or did not receive one it can be downloaded from our website.
SDUSD summer school starts on Monday, June 18 and ends Friday, July 27. Summer school is not offered at SRHS, but it will be offered at the following schools in our district:
- Clairemont (@CPMA) 7:20 a.m.
- Crawford 7:15 a.m.
- Henry 7:30 a.m.
- iHigh (on-line only)
- Lincoln 7:25 a.m.
- Mira Mesa High 7:30 a.m.
- Morse 7:25 a.m.
- Bus Transportation is not provided.
- Students will be dropped if there are more than 2 days of absence.
- If you sign up for classes now and additional or different classes are needed at the end of the second semester (by June 1), students should see their counselor to get their classes rescheduled.
- If you do not get to adjust your classes before the year has ended, please let the summer school site know you need the course to be changed.
- You may not receive confirmation that a student was enrolled in summer school. All students who have signed up for summer school (even if they do not receive confirmation) or students who realize they need summer school after the year has ended, should show up early on the first day of summer school.