District Home

Senior Mid-Year Transcripts




üRequest Mid-Year Transcripts now; Transcript Request forms are available in the Registrar’s Office.


üIn Naviance, you are not required to order a Mid-Year Transcript, however, you must fill out the Mid-Year Transcript Paper Request in the Registrar’s Office.


üREMINDER:  CSU and UC — Request only if they have asked.


üIf you have any questions, see the Registrar.