District Home


Mid-year transcripts may be requested in the Registrar’s Office NOW.  If your college does not accept Naviance electronically, please provide an envelope addressed to each university, stamped (Forever stamp) and no return address. 


If you have logged on to Naviance and you have requested an initial transcript, you are NOT REQUIRED  to log on to Naviance again to request Mid-year transcripts; BUT please visit the Registrar’s Office to fill out a MID-YEAR REQUEST FORM.  Turn in the form to the Registrar.  However, if you have NEVER logged on to Naviance to request a transcript, please do so—then fill out the Mid-Year Transcript request form in the Registrar’s Office.  Transcripts will be uploaded to Naviance and/or mailed as soon as available in PowerSchool.



MID YEAR Transcript Request File