Freshman class presentations will be held during English class on October 24, 2017. During this meeting they will receive the Freshman Facts to Know packet.
Freshman Parent Night is on January 31, 2018 at 4PM in the SRHS theatre.
What is Naviance?
Naviance is a program available for students to use as a tool to learn about their personality and interests, research colleges and careers, keep track of their community service, extra-curricular activities, awards and accomplishments. Additionally, it allows us to send out emails to students and parents to distribute information. Seniors use Naviance to access scholarships and assist with the college application process, i.e. brag sheet, recommendation letter request, transcript request and sending the school portion of the Common Application. See Parent instructions»
Requests for Schedule Changes
Parents and students had the opportunity in the spring articulation process as well as during the Kick-Off process to discuss changes. There will be no changes due to student's schedules unless there was a clerical error. Thank you for your consideration.
- Write down daily assignments in your planner. If there is no homework, write what you are working on so you can review/study at home!
- Complete all class and home assignments on time and to the best of your ability.
- Get the name and number from one student in each class (study buddy) who you can contact when needed.
- When absent from school, contact your study buddy to find out what was missed during your absence. You may also look at the teacher’s website for information or you may email your teacher.
- Upon return from absence, see your teachers for missing assignments. Get clear due dates from each teacher!
- Ask for help when you do not understand something! Seek your teacher’s assistance and see if there are tutoring opportunities at lunch or after school.
- Attend tutoring in room 410 on Monday thru Thursday from 2:15-3:15 p.m.
- Check grades in PowerSchool/Student at least one time a week. See teacher immediately if any discrepancies in grades.
- See your counselor for support.