Thanks for choosing Scripps Ranch High School! You've made an excellent choice!
We look forward to meeting you and assisting with the enrollment process.
*For families who do not reside within the SRHS boundaries, which are established at the district level, you may apply for enrollment through the Choice Program.
The application period for the 2017-2018 school year will begin on Monday, October 3, 2016 and will close on Monday, November 14, 2016.
Chick HERE for more information regarding the application process.
Tours of our school are available on specific dates during the school year. Below are the Tour dates for the 2016-2017 school year.
Wednesday, September 28
Wednesday, November 9
Wednesday, December 14
Wednesday, February 1
Wednesday, March 15
Wednesday, April 26
Wednesday, June 7
Please be sure to check-in at the front office at 9:45am. The tour will begin promptly at 10am.
To RSVP, please contact Todd Wilson at email@example.com.
Enrollment at SRHS
You must have an appointment to enroll a new student in person. Please contact Mrs. Kish at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please have the following information available.
- Parent/Guardian name
- Parent/Guardian phone number
- Home address
- Child Name
- Child Date of Birth
- Grade for 2016-2017 School Year
- Name/City/State of last school attended
- Has your child ever been enrolled in a SDUSD school?
- Children entering grade 7 should have:
- 4 DTaP (1 more required after the child's 7th birthday)
- 4 Polio (3 doses meet requirement if at least one was given on or after the 2nd birthday)
- 2 MMR (1st dose on or after 1st birthday)
- 1 Varicella
- Children entering grades 7-12 should have:
- All of the above
- 1 Tdap booster shot given after the 7th birthday.
For more information about immunization requirements and availability of vaccinations, see the San Diego Immunization Program website.