Thanks for choosing Scripps Ranch High School! You've made an excellent choice!
We look forward to meeting you and assisting with the enrollment process.
*For families who do not reside within the SRHS boundaries, which are established at the district level, you may apply for enrollment through the Choice Program.
Chick HERE for more information regarding the application process.
Tours of our school are available on specific dates during the school year. Below are the Tour dates for the 2019-20 school year.
- Oct. 23, 2019
- Dec.11, 2019
- Jan. 29, 2020
- March 18, 2020
- May 6, 2020
SCHOOL TOURS START @ 10:00AM
CHECK0IN @ MAIN OFFICE @ 9:45AM
Please be sure to check-in at the front office at 9:45 am. The tour will begin promptly at 10am.
To RSVP, please contact Todd Wilson at email@example.com.
Enrollment at SRHS
You must have an appointment to enroll a new student in person. Please contact Sandy Kish at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please have the following information available.
- Child Name
- Child Date of Birth
- Child Grade (example: 9th) for 2020-2021 School Year
- Has your child ever been enrolled in a SDUSD school?
- If you answered "yes" to #4 - what school(s) did they attend?
- Name/City/State of LAST school attended
- Parent/Guardian name
- Parent/Guardian phone number
- Home address
- Your relationship to Child. Example: Mother/Father or Guardian – Aunt/Uncle
Items you need to bring when you come to enroll. If any of these items are missing you will be rescheduled to an August enrollment date.
- current immunization records
- current “proof of residence” that ties you to your home: SDG&E bill
- a birth certificate or passport (verifies DOB)
- if you have an IEP or 504 —please bring a copy
- current school transcript/report card (especially if your transcript shows any high school Math or World Language course credit earned in 7th and/or 8th grade).
Finally (new students to SDUSD) – please bring in or email our nurse, Kathy Harkey, a copy of your shot record asap.
- Children entering grade 7 should have:
- 4 DTaP (1 more required after the child's 7th birthday)
- 4 Polio (3 doses meet requirement if at least one was given on or after the 2nd birthday)
- 2 MMR (1st dose on or after 1st birthday)
- 2 Varicella
- Children entering grades 7-12 should have:
- All of the above
- 1 Tdap booster shot given after the 7th birthday.
For more information about immunization requirements and availability of vaccinations, see the San Diego Immunization Program website.