Thanks for choosing Scripps Ranch High School! You've made an excellent choice!
We look forward to meeting you and assisting with the enrollment process.
*For families who do not reside within the SRHS boundaries, which are established at the district level, you may apply for enrollment through the Choice Program.
Chick HERE for more information regarding the application process.
Tours of our school are available on specific dates during the school year. Below are the Tour dates for the 2018-19 school year.
Wednesday, October 3, 2018
Wednesday, November 14, 2018
Wednesday, January 9, 2019
Wednesday, February 27, 2019
Wednesday, April 17, 2019
Wednesday, June 5, 2019
Please be sure to check-in at the front office at 9:45 am. The tour will begin promptly at 10am.
To RSVP, please contact Todd Wilson at email@example.com.
Enrollment at SRHS
You must have an appointment to enroll a new student in person. Please contact Mrs. Kish at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please have the following information available.
- Parent/Guardian name
- Parent/Guardian phone number
- Home address
- Child Name
- Child Date of Birth
- Grade for 2018-2019 School Year
- Has your child ever been enrolled in a SDUSD schoool
- If you answered "yes" to #7 - what school(s) did they attend?
- Name/City/State of LAST school attended
- Children entering grade 7 should have:
- 4 DTaP (1 more required after the child's 7th birthday)
- 4 Polio (3 doses meet requirement if at least one was given on or after the 2nd birthday)
- 2 MMR (1st dose on or after 1st birthday)
- 1 Varicella
- Children entering grades 7-12 should have:
- All of the above
- 1 Tdap booster shot given after the 7th birthday.
For more information about immunization requirements and availability of vaccinations, see the San Diego Immunization Program website.