Designated Donations to SRHS Foundation, Classes, Clubs, Teams
Anyone wishing to make a designated donation to the SRHS Foundation or a SRHS class, club, team may do so 2 ways.
All donations are 100% voluntary and 100% appreciated!
Donate directly to Scripps Ranch High School (check or cash) **Designated Donation Form Needs to be included. Click here access form.
Checks payable: SRHS
Designation in memo line: (EX: AVID, AFJROTC, men's golf)
Delivered to the financial clerk at the school (by mail or in person)
Donate to the SRHS Foundation, a 501(c)3 nonprofit
Designated donations are confidential, 100% voluntary & 100% appreciated!
The designation must be made at time of donation and cannot be modified after funds accepted.
Donations without a designation will go to the SRHS Foundation general fund which serves the entire student body.
Designated Donation Guideline
- All donations must follow the district directive for “Permissible School Fees, Fundraising and Donations”. Visit the site at https://www.sandiegounified.org/student-fees-donations-and-fundraising-guidelines for more information
- The designated donation is limited to sanctioned SRHS class/club/team in good standing. Please contact the high schools administration for questions and current status
- The Foundation processes designated donations once a month with a check generated to SRHS
- The Foundation does not provide a donor list to teachers/administrators/coaches. Designated donations are confidential
- The Foundation will email a donation receipt for amounts $250 and above to donors before the end of each January for the previous calendar year
- No goods or services were received in exchange for this 100% voluntary donation
Click HERE for a downloadable flyer with Designated Donation information.