- How do I contact the Counseling Office?
- How do I enroll a new student?
- My student is having a conflict in class with another student or the teacher or is questioning his/her grade in class. What do I do?
- If my student is ill, how do I get the missed homework?
- How does a student contact his/her counselor?
- How does a student get a copy of his/her transcript?
- When are SAT and ACT tests given and how do I register?
The Counseling Office is open 7 a.m. to 3 p.m. each day school is in session. Contact the counseling secretary at (858) 302-3400 xt 3054 for personal service. Counseling staff list»
Enrollment is available via appointment only. More enrollment information»
My student is having a conflict in class with another student or the teacher or is questioning his/her grade in class. What do I do?
It is best to contact the classroom teacher directly first. If this does not resolve the problem, contact your student’s counselor and conference can be arranged to explore the matter further.
When a student is absent from school and needs to obtain assignments, parents should first try to contact the classroom teacher directly. If this is unsuccessful, call (858) 302-3400 xt 3054 for assistance.
Students can stop by the Counseling office before school, during lunch or after school to speak with their counselor. They may also complete a “request to see your counselor” form and they will be called in (usually within a day or two).
Contact your counselor for suggestions, such as Extended Day make-up classes, Credit Recovery Lab, summer school sessions and HSDP classes.