Participation is Voluntary
Mail-In Donations: send to FOSCPA, 2425 Dusk Drive, San Diego, California 92139.
Online Donations: send via PayPal located below. Credit cards accepted.
*NEW* TEXT Donations: send a text donation to 619-937-3910 (this is a credit card based transaction)*NEW*
Donations may be tax deductible to the extent allowed by law. Please check with your tax advisor.
For mail-in donations, please download, complete and submit the attached Annual Giving Campaign Form.
Each year Friends of SCPA (FOSCPA) organizes the Annual Giving Campaign as described below to raise awareness and funds for student programs and projects at SDSCPA not provided by the school budget.Friends of SCPA is a charitable non-profit 501 c (3) organization created to advocate and raise funds for academic as well as arts curriculums for both the middle school and high school levels. Below is a copy of our IRS Tax Exempt letter dated December 10, 2003, Federal EIN 33-0588292. IRS Tax Exemption Letter
What does your donation pay for? Below are examples but not limited to:
1. Guest artists work with students to share their knowledge and talent.
2. Sheet music which becomes scanned for future and greater use.
3. Camera and lens equipment to support student learning.
4. Printer and scanner to help students create portfolios to apply to college.
5. Instruments to further growth of the orchestra and band.
6. Electronic art subscriptions shared among teachers and students.
7. Competition entrance fees and field trips.
8. AP examination fees.
9. Microscopes and lab equipment.
10. Capital expenditures such as PE mats, lockable cabinets, etc...
Donors submitting donations equal to or greater than $100 will be listed as Sponsors in the production program and appear on the school website.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONTINUED SUPPORT!