Kindergarten Vision Statement
Kindergarten is a time of discovery — an opportunity to build a strong foundation and a love for learning by emphasizing caring and sharing. Students will build a sense of community, learn to make good choices and become problem solvers on the playground and in class.
- The classroom will be a place where kindergartners will feel comfortable taking risks, and challenging themselves.
- They will share their thinking and support one another’s ideas individually and in groups.
- Kindergartners will work and play together to build school spirit.
- Student and teachers will treat each other with care and respect.
- Students will develop respect and value for one another’s differences.