Fourth Grade Vision Statement
Together the fourth grade teachers, students and families will work collaboratively to empower students to become independent problem solvers. We will help to develop responsible and caring citizens that strive to give their best effort in everything they attempt. Our students will be able to locate and utilize necessary resources to help them become successful lifelong learners in the 21st century.
- We will show respect toward others, self, and property and expect respect in return. This will ensure everyone feels safe and welcome at school.
- We will believe all students can succeed and instill that same belief in themselves.
- We will set clear and detailed student, teacher and family expectations.
- We will teach students how to utilize multiple sources of research materials and technological applications.
- We will act as positive role models, both academically and behaviorally, to help students become successful achievers and lifelong learners.