Fifth Grade Vision Statement
The mission of Sandburg’s fifth grade is to empower all students to discover their own strengths and passions. Through engaged accountability in their own learning and social growth, they will develop into a community of caring, committed citizens.
We will expect the students to:
- Develop and recognize their strengths and build upon them.
- Engage in multiple opportunities to share individual/group passions with others.
- Become role models for younger students; share their expertise.
- Engage in cooperative and collaborative learning opportunities; recognize different learning styles employed by group members.
- Set measurable goals and “markers” on the way.