District Home

Tours, Enrollment & School Selection Form



If you have any additional questions please call

Alma Casillas at(619) 525-7455 ext. 2121


Items you must bring to enrollment: 
Verification of Residency (gas & electric bill, phone bill, cable bill, water bill, rental agreement w/ receipt.  All must be dated within the last 30 days.
Immunization Record
Copy of last transcript/report card
Official Copy of Birth Certificate (only if student is NEW to SD Unified School District)
Copy of IEP or 504 (only if student has received Special Education service)



Non-resident and/or Magnet Students click below for Enrollment Options Application