Registering Your Child for Rowan Elementary School
Welcome new Roadrunners!
**Note: current students are automatically registered for next year. Only new students need to register.
Who is eligible to attend Rowan:
1. Students who live in our Rowan enrollment area
2. Students who have applied and been accepted through the Choice Program
3. Students whose childcare is in the Rowan enrollment area and parents have signed a Childcare Affidavit
4. Students from out of district, space permitting
In order to register your child you will need:
1. Birth certificate or passport to prove age
2. Vaccination record with all immunizations current
3. Proof of dental visit after age 4
4. Proof of doctor check-up after age 4
5. Proof of residence such as a lease agreement, mortgage statement, SDGE bill, water bill or cable bill with your name and address on it
6. You can now enroll your child online, by clicking on https://www.sandiegounified.org/neighborhood-schools-and-enrollment-options
Questions: Please email Ms. LaCynda- email@example.com
We look forward to meeting you!