Roosevelt International Middle School 2020-21 Enrollment
Check the SDUSD School Finder to confirm that your child's school is Roosevelt.
Note: If your child is coming to Roosevelt from one of the following schools, they are considered pre-enrolled and may not need to provide further paperwork prior to the 1st day of school. Please contact email Enrollment Clerk, Cassie Barajas, if you are unsure.
- Sherman Elementary
- Jefferson Elementary
- Alice Birney Elementary
- McKinley Elementary
- Garfield Elementary
- Florence Elementary
- Washington Elementary
Step 1 - Verify Your Child is Eligible to Attend Roosevelt
- Does your child live in our attendance area? Check SDUSD School Finder.
- Note: if your child has been accepted through the SDUSD School of Choice Program, you should have already completed the enrollment process.
Step 2 - Gather and Scan the Following Documents
- Birth certificate or passport
- Vaccination record with all immunizations current
- Proof of residence - Provide a recent copy of one of the following from the previous 30 days:
- SDG&E Bill
- Phone Bill
- Cable Bill
- Water Bill
- If applicable, a copy of your child’s IEP or 504 Plan.
Step 3 - Download and Complete the Following Forms
- SDUSD Enrollment Form (English, Español)
- SDUSD Home Language Survey
- CAIR Form
- SDUSD Health Information Exchange Consent Form (English, Español)