Family Announcements (published August 15, 2016)
New Student Registration
M-F 8:00am – 12:00pm
12:00pm – 4:00pm By Appointment (858-273-9070)
New Student Orientation @ 1:00pm
Meet & Greet
6th grade: 1:30pm
7th grade: 1:30pm
8th grade: 2:00pm
FOPBSS @ 6:00pm
Mission Bay HS Library
Make-Up Orientation @ 9:00am
1st DAY of SCHOOL
Campus opens at 7:10 – Classes start at 7:25
Mission Bay Cluster Meeting @ 6:00pm
Future Bucs Night @ 6:00pm
Fall Open House @ 5:00pm
Picture Day – Free Dress
FOPBSS @ 6:00pm
PBMS Media Center
- Attention Parents: Volunteers Wanted! We need your help to get the school year off to a great start. We are looking for parents to help in the library and in the front office each weekday from 8:00am -12:00pm starting August 19. We could also use your help on Friday, August 19 from 1:00pm - 3:00 pm distributing schedules. Please email Ms. Kaufman at firstname.lastname@example.org if you can help.
- Registration: Students new to the neighborhood (92109) can register for school starting August 16 in the main office. The office will be open from 8:00am-12:00pm daily. Please call starting Monday for an afternoon appointment. Tell your friends and neighbors. Please note that incoming students from PBE, CPJMA, Sessions, and Barnard are already registered.
- New Student Orientation: All new students are invited to attend an orientation meeting on Friday, August 19 from 1:00pm – 2:00 pm in the auditorium. Families will learn about the school and take a tour. This is a great opportunity to get questions answered before school starts. PE clothes and uniform shirts will be available for purchase. Parking is very limited – we encourage alternate forms of transportation: walk, bike, or roll!
- Meet & Greet: All students are invited to the school on Friday, August 19 to pick up DRAFT class schedules and to visit your new classrooms. Schedules will be distributed by grade level. Parking is very limited – we encourage alternate forms of transportation: walk, bike, or roll!
- 6th grade @ 1:30 in the Auditorium following the Orientation
- 7th grade @ 1:30 in the Lunch Court
- 8th grade @ 1:30 in the Lunch Court
- Schedules will also be available the following week in the main office from 8:00am-12:00pm.
- Uniforms Unify Us: PBMS has a uniform policy that we expect all students to follow. Clothing must be solid navy, white, or khaki and no “short” shorts. Check out our website for more information on the school uniform and dress code.
Questions or Concerns: If you have questions or concerns, please call the school or e-mail Principal Meng at email@example.com . If issues are not resolved at the school, you can contact the Office of Quality Assurance at 619-725-7211.