Students must only play in the designated areas. Teachers will ensure students are familiar with the boundaries of the playground.
- Students line up on the blacktop with their class before school
- Teachers or designated adults bring students to the blacktop area for recess and bring them back to the classroom at the end of the recess period.
- Students should immediately squat and freeze when the bell sounds, then line up when the flag goes down.
- Students are to remain on the playground until time to return to class.
- Students may not run on the blacktop areas unless involved in an organized game.
- Students must use playground equipment in a safe manner and only when there is adult supervision.
- Students may only play school approved games.
- Kick ball must be played by the backstop.
- Students are expected to respect one another and to follow game rules.
- Fighting and intimidation are not allowed.
- All snacks, food, and drinks should be eaten and/or drunk in the snack area or lunch arbor. Healthy snacks only, please.