Would your company or organization like to connect with youth who will soon become the future college students and workforce of our local community? Every year in the spring, CHS holds a huge College and Career Fair in our gymnasium for students. We invite local businesses, organizations, employers, universities, and colleges to particpate by setting up an information booth and speaking to students. Read below for more information.
Event Details CHS College and Career Fair - 2nd Annual:
- Download our event flyer: CHS College & Career Fair 2017
- Date: Wednesday, May 31st, 2017
- Times: 7:30 am - 12:30 pm
- Purpose: to expose classes of students to local colleges and industries so that they can begin college and career planning
- Location: Clairemont High School Gymnasium/ Address: 4150 Ute Drive, San Diego, CA 92117
- Audience: Clairemont High 9th, 10th and 11th Graders
- Format: The gymnasium will be set up with tables around the perimeter for each booth. Classes of students will rotate in and out of the fair
- Set Up: Set-up time the morning of the event begins at 6:45 am. All booth participants will be provided with a 6-foot table and two chairs.
- To Register: Please take a moment to complete our online booth registration form here: College & Career Fair Registration 2017
- Event Coordinator: Christian Ramirez, Clairemont High Guidance Counselor, email@example.com, 858-273-0201 Ext.2228