Here are the electives that are currently scheduled to be offered at Mann during the 2018-2019 School Year (barring change in the budget or staffing).
1. Art - learn both digital and traditional print where students get to express themselves creatively and refine their art making skills, taught by art director, Mr. Smith
2. AVID (Advancement Via Individual Determination) - a supplemental academic elective to prepare students to prepare for college with tutorials and training in notetaking, led by AVID coordinators, Mrs. Jacobson and Mrs. Vazquez
3. Band - Beginning and Intermediate (for those musicians with experiences) - Join the award-winning Mann Music Program taught by music director, Mr. Krylow
4. Leadership - our Associated Student Body is open to 6th, 7th and 8th graders which help make budget and other priority decisions for the school. It teaches student leadership, organizes school events and also produces the yearbook for the school. It is taught by ASB Director, Mrs. Ang
5. Orchestra - Beginning and Intermediate (for those musicians with experiences) - Join the award-winning Mann Music Program led by music director, Mr. Krylow
6. Spanish - taking both those who have never learned Spanish or those who want to bone up on their academic Spanish and reading and writing, taught by Ms. Pino-Vlassis
7. Theatre - students get a range of experience in expressing themselves creatively on stage and working together with peers, they will learn to get over stage fright and gain confidence and speaking skills, led by theatre director, Mrs. Teri Ang