8th graders who meet the 8th Grade Participation Criteria will be able to attend the 8th Grade Movie Night.
Location: Challenger MS, Shuttle Court
Social Hour and Check-in Time: TBD
Check-out Time: TBD
Movie Title: TBD
Participation Rules: Please read all rules before parent signs permission slip and is returned to school. Return of signed permission slip is an agreement to follow all district, school, and special event rules.
- Only Challenger 8th grade students and official chaperones will be allowed on campus.
- Student must attend all of periods of school on the day of the movie.
- Students must stay the entire time and are not allowed to leave early due to limited supervision. Parent/guardian picks up student at 9:00 PM from Shuttle Court. Please be prompt. Students will not be allowed to walk or ride a bicycle home.
- Snacks and drinks will be available for purchase.
- Seating is on the ground in the Shuttle Court. Students are allowed to bring something to sit on such a folding chair or mat. No blankets or large coverings allowed.
- No cameras allowed.
- Cell phones will be checked-in upon arrival at the campus and returned when leaving campus.
- Must have ID card to check-in on TBD. Replacement ID cards are available at the library during library hours of operation.
- Must have a signed parent permission slip on file.
- Challenger Dress Code will be enforced. We recommend that students bring a jacket or sweater to keep warm.