New student enrollment for students who reside within the Mission Bay High School neighborhood* boundary, will be held Wednesday, August 8, 2018, from 8:00 am to 12:00 pm.
Please bring copies of the following documents:
· Proof of residency. Can include items such as a recent utility bill, rental agreement or rent payment receipts, property tax payment receipt, mortgage documents, or military housing orders.
· Proof of immunizations against polio, measles, mumps and rubella (MMR), diphtheria, tetanus and whooping cough (DTaP), hepatitis B (Hep B) and chickenpox (Varicella or proof of having had chickenpox).
· Student’s last report card.
· Birth Certificate or passport.
· Student’s IEP or 504, if applicable.
We recommended you go to the district’s website to make sure the home address is within the Mission Bay High Schools neighborhood boundaries. Go to: www.sandi.net/schoolfinder.
*Families who do not reside within the MBHS boundaries, may apply for enrollment through the Choice Program.
If you are not able to attend August 8th, you may call to schedule an appointment after our offices reopen, August 13th.
This section will highlight parent education opportunities both at MBHS and within the district.