- Max 60 students, long wait list
- Bus is only for MMS students and their LJHS siblings
- Yearly registration in the Spring (usually April or May)
Cost: $500/year for the first student, $250 for second student, no cost for families that qualify for free/reduced lunch
Stops: Villa La Jolla/Gilman and TPES
- Parent Chair: Neha Bahadur
- Email: email@example.com
2020/21 Parent-Paid Muirlands Bus
The Parent-Paid Muirlands Bus is a service run by SDUSD for families in the TPES area.
The cost is $500/year for the first student and $250/year for a second student. There is no cost if your family qualifies for free/reduced lunch. The bus is only for Muirlands students and their LJHS siblings.
Unfortunately, the bus for next year is already full with returning riders and students taken off of last year's wait list. There are still about 20 kids remaining on the wait list.
If you are interested in the bus for next school year, please complete the google form below starting on Thurs, Apr 9 at 4pm. This list will serve as a continuation of the wait list should spots open up and names will be taken off on a first-come first-serve basis.
Bus Stops and Schedule:
- Morning: Pick up at Gilman/Villa La Jolla: 7:45am, Pick up at TPES: 7:50am, Arrive at MMS: 8:20am
- Afternoon: Leave MMS: 3:37pm, Arrive TPES: 3:50pm, Arrive Gilman: 3:55pm
- Late Start Days: TBD