Cyber Safety Education Night
Tuesday, March 13, 2018 - 6:00pm to 7:30pm
*** Please note that the presentation will be in Parker Auditorium at La Jolla High School ***
COME LEARN ABOUT UP-TO-DATE TRENDS IN TECHNOLOGY:
- How do I check privacy settings on my child's profiles?
- How do I set up boundaries in the Digital World and how do I keep up?
- Learn about some of the latest phone apps that could put you and your child at risk, and tips to keep your family on the same page.
- Learn more about Instagram, Snapchat, Sarahah and many more!
- What are the latest tech trends in my community?
- Learn some simple techniques to better connect with your child and the tech.
- Walk away with the tools to create a technology contract for your family.
Bring the family and the phones. We are gonna have some fun!