**For more general information, please see the California Department of Education School Surveys website.**
The California Healthy Kids Survey is coming soon! It has three components:
- Parents: Parents will use this link to take the survey online. Deadline is March 22nd.
- Students: All 7th graders will take the survey on March 18th.
- Staff:Our staff will be taking the survey March 18th.
These survey results provide valuable insight on school climate and help us adjust our social-emotional learning opportunities for students and parents!
California School PARENT Survey 2018-2019
Your school needs you to complete this online survey to learn more about your opinions about it. This survey is an opportunity to communicate your perceptions about your child’s school. This page explains the survey and, at the bottom of the page, provides your access instructions.
If you have any questions about this survey, contact Nicole Wehrli firstname.lastname@example.org 858 459 4211 x149.
Your participation is voluntary. It is also very important. The information you provide will help guide district and school efforts to promote safety, enhance learning supports, and improve student achievement.
- This is an anonymous survey. It is designed so that no one can be identified from the data. You do not have to respond to any questions that you feel could be used to identify you. Simply skip any such questions.
- All questions apply to this school only.
- The results are for the use of your district. The California Department of Education and WestEd will preserve data confidentiality and refer any data requests to the district.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR ACCESSING THE SURVEY
If you have more than one child at this school, you will only need to complete one survey for this school. Please fill out just one survey about the school using your oldest child as a reference.
Access the survey using this URL: surveys.wested.org/csps/RW324CT