CA HEALTHY KIDS SURVEY
The California Healthy Kids Survey is coming this week! It has three components:
- Parents: A hardcopy of the California School Parent Survey will be sent home with students on April 30th, due May 7th. Parents can also use this link to take the survey online instead. Classes with 100% completion get a prize! If you have more than one student at MMS, just fill out one survey with your oldest student in mind.
If you take the survey online, please turn in the verification note provided on the paper copy so your child can still qualify for the prize!
- Students: All 7th graders will take the survey on May 2nd.
- Staff: Our staff will be taking the survey May 7th.
These survey results provide valuable insight on school climate and help us adjust our social-emotional learning opportunities for students and parents!
California School Parent Survey 2017-2018
Your school needs you to complete this online survey to learn more about your opinions about it. This survey is an opportunity to communicate your perceptions about your child’s school. This letter explains the survey and, at the bottom of the page, provides your login, password and access instructions.
If you have any questions about this survey, contact Nicole Wehrli email@example.com 858 459 4211 x149.
The purpose of this survey is to obtain parent perceptions about the school.
Your participation is voluntary. It is also very important. The information you provide will help guide district and school efforts to promote safety, enhance learning supports, and improve student achievement.
- This is an anonymous survey. It is designed so that no one can be identified from the data. You do not have to respond to any questions that you feel could be used to identify you. Simply skip any such questions.
- All questions apply to this school only.
- The results are for the use of your district. The California Department of Education and WestEd will preserve data confidentiality and refer any data requests to the district.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR ACCESSING THE PARENT SURVEY
If you have more than one child at this school, you will only need to complete one survey for this school. Please fill out just one survey about the school using your oldest child as a reference.
Access the survey using this URL: surveys.wested.org/csps/XX666GR
Letter to Parents: