District Home


To receive official transcripts from Morse High School:
For former student of Morse High School to request a transcript. The registrar’s office is open Monday – Friday 7 am to 3 pm. room 401.  You will need to bring a valid picture Id (driver’s license, ID card, passport or military Id).
If you are not able to come to Morse High School to pick up your transcript you can do the following:
Write a letter to Morse High School with the following information:
  • Your name when you went to Morse
  • A copy of a valid picture ID (driver’s license, ID card, passport or military Id) that is readable
  • Address were you would like the transcript to be sent to
  • Phone or email address.
Send to:
Morse High School
Attn: Records
6905 Skyline Dr.
San Diego, CA 92114
If you have lost your Diploma. San Diego Unified School District does not replace the Diploma. Your official transcript does show that you have graduated.
If you have any questions please contact the registrar:
Kathy Talmadge
619-262-0763 ex 2465
619-246-2071 fax