- This is a time for students to make new acquaintances whether upper class men or students their age; and learn the basic skills for the program. Basic Training normally takes place within the first 2 weeks of school, during and after school.
- Armed Fancy Drill team : This team is for young students that are enjoy working hard with a team to create sharp movements and formations with an unloaded rifle.
- Unarmed Fancy Drill Team: Being part of this team doesn't require movement with a rifle, rather as much creating beat and formations with sharp movements with other team members. These students use their feet and hands to create these beats.
- Color Guard: This team is is a four man team of each LET level. These students will practice in presenting the United States flag. On each side will be a guard holding an Unloaded rifle, while in he center will be 2 flag carriers. There is a Male and Female team. Some points there is coed Color Guard.
- Drum Corps:
Unlike the Armed and Unarmed Drill teams whom utilize Rifles and Routines the Morse Drum Corp specializes on the use of Drums. The Morse Drum Corp Is the life of the Party and always participates in a variety of events such as Parades, Sports Events, and School Pep-Rallys. Drum Corp essentially Motivates and Provides the Battalion and school with a Rhythm and a Beat. Everyone is invited to Join Drum Corp no experience with the drums is needed.
- Youth Physical Fitness: A physical fitness team that emphasizes the importance of being healthy and instills the over all mentality that anything is achievable regardless of size or gender that you're able to be fit as long as you put your mind to it.
- Fifty State: This is pure volunteer work. This team is used for parades for students to hold 1 of the 50 states flags and march in formation. This team requires 50 cadets to participate.