Your school needs the students to complete this online survey to help improve school culture and climate. This letter explains the survey and, at the bottom of the page, provides the login, password and access instructions. If you have any questions about this survey, contact Cynthia Larkin at email@example.com.
You will have access to this online survey beginning 3/27/18.
The purpose of this survey is to obtain information from the students about their knowledge, attitudes and behavior about things that affect learning. It deals with such issues as truancy, safety, harassment, substance use, school connectedness, and learning supports.
Student participation is voluntary. It is also very important. The information provided will help guide district and school efforts to promote safety, enhance learning supports, improve student achievement, and reduce health risks that stand as barriers to learning.
- This is an anonymous survey. It is designed so that no one can be identified from the data. Students do not have to respond to any questions that they feel could be used to identify them. Instruct them to simply skip any such questions.
- All questions apply to this school only.
- The results are for the use of the district. CDE and WestEd will preserve data confidentiality and refer any data requests to the district.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR ACCESSING THE SURVEY
Access the survey using the following URL:
If you are having trouble taking the survey, check the following:
- Make sure you are entering the web site address correctly.
- Does the survey welcome page show the correct name of your school?
- Make sure you have entered the URL (in the URL bar, NOT THE SEARCH BAR).
- Make sure that your survey window is open. You should be able to find the start date on this form.
- Still having trouble? Contact your survey coordinator.