If you are a former student of Morse High School, and you would like to receive an official transcript from Morse High School, please follow the instructions listed below:
To request your official transcript in person:
- Bring a valid picture ID (Driver’s License, ID Card, Passport or Military ID)
- The registrar’s office is open Monday – Friday 7:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. in Room 401
Write a letter to Morse High School and provide the following information:
- Your first and last name when you were a student at Morse
- A clear and readable copy of a valid picture ID (Driver’s License, ID Card, Passport or Military ID)
- Address you would like the transcript mailed
- Phone number or email address
Send Your Transcript Request to:
Morse High School
6905 Skyline Drive.
San Diego, CA 92114
NOTE: If you have lost your high school diploma, the San Diego Unified School District does not replace diplomas. Your official transcript is evidence of your graduation.
If you have any questions, please contact Morse's registrar:
619-262-0763 ext. 2465