Rules & Expectations
The Montgomery Way
We believe in a just and fair process of learning. Therefore, all students and adults at Montgomery are expected to:
- Focus on learning and be prepared to learn.
Respect the rights of others to study and learn.
- Students will be dressed properly at all times (See Dress Code Policy). Students will wear their lanyards with I.D. cards at all times while on campus.
- Students will bring and use their student planners as an organizational tool every day.
- Students will be seated in class with materials ready when class begins.
- Food/drinks are not allowed in hallways or classrooms. Gum chewing is not allowed in school.
Be kind to yourself and others.
- Students will adhere to an honesty policy. Cheating, plagiarism, theft, alteration of materials or forgery will not be permitted. Staff will determine the appropriate consequences.
- Students will follow the direction of all staff members at all times.
- Students will not engage in profanity, vulgar behavior, sexual harassment or intimidation. Repeated incidents of this nature may lead to suspension.
- Displays of affection (hugging, kissing, holding hands, etc