Welcome from your Library Technician
We have a 21st century library. Our school library includes not only multimedia and books in English, Spanish and Vietnamese but also e-books, nonprint materials, textbooks, and online databases. It serves the entire student body, including the curricular and recreational reading needs. Don't know what to read next? Ask your library technician, who knows the collection and readers like you very well. The principles of intellectual freedom guide our ongoing materials selection and practices to overcome barriers to access.
- Hours: 8:00-3:30 M,T,Th,F closed Wednesdays
- Visits: Students must bring a pass when visiting the LMC during instruction time on their own. The library is open before, at lunch and after school for students to browse and study for students with good citizenship.
- Circulation: Students may check out two books at a time. Borrowing period is three weeks for initial and renewal loans. The borrower of lost or damaged books will be charged the replacement cost of the book(s) or may replace the book, usually at a lower cost. You can now check your library record online through Destiny Library resources.
- Behavior: The library is a peaceful reading and research environment. Voice level is minimal. Gum, food, and drinks are prohibited.
- Book fairs are held fall and spring.