Hello Montgomery Families,
We are excited to see you this Wednesday, June 5th from 5:00 – 7:00 p.m. for our end of the year Exhibition of Student Learning.
Students who have earned an Academic, Citizenship and/or Attendance Award(s) received a paper invitation to give their parents for our Second Semester Awards Assemblies happening this Thursday. Please ask your child if he or she received an invitation. Please contact Miriam Rodriguez at email@example.com if you have any questions.
- Parent Institute for Quality Education (PIQE) Graduation Ceremony 6:00 p.m. in the Cafeteria
- Minimum Day – Dismissal at 1:27 p.m.
- Exhibition of Student Learning from 5:00 – 7:00 p.m.
- Second Semester Awards Assemblies in the Auditorium
- 8th Grade begins at 9:25 a.m.
- 6th Grade begins at 10:30 a.m.
- 7th Grade begins at 1:15 p.m.
- Parkway Bowl Field Trip – Only for 8th graders on track for promotion
- Spring Band Concert from 6:30 p.m. – 7:30 p.m. in the Auditorium
The last day of school is June 11th. Students will be dismissed at 1:27 p.m.
Have a wonderful week!