Greetings Montgomery Families,
I hope you enjoyed the long Memorial Day weekend, honoring the men and woman who have passed while serving in our Military.
It is hard to believe there are only 10 days of school left for the 2018-2019 school year. Although testing is behind us, Exhibition is still ahead of us. Please continue to encourage your child to finish the school year strong.
Congratulations to our 8th graders who won the Team Rookie Division Award at the College, Career and Technical Education showcase on May 22nd! Our 7th graders from Mr. Prado’s Engineering class did an outstanding job showcasing their designs of therapeutic toys for students with Cerebral Palsy.
Last week 6th and 7th graders were asked to identify their first, second and third choice for their elective class next year. Please ask your child which electives they chose. If you have any questions or concerns regarding your child’s elective class next year, please contact their counselor.
- Rachelle Aguirre – 6th graders with last name beginning with M - Z and all 7th graders
- Leslie Kehl – 6th graders with last name beginning with A – L and all 8th graders
We look forward to seeing you at our last Exhibition of the school year on June 5th from 5:00 – 7:00 pm. Please ask your child how his or her Exhibition Project is coming along and let them know how excited you are to see them present their work. Students are encouraged to dress as though they were attending a job interview. Dinner will be available for purchase on a first come, first serve basis.
Wednesday, May 29th Full Day. Dismissal at 3:12 p.m.
- June 3rd PIQE Graduation at 6:00 p.m. in the Cafeteria
- June 11th Eighth grade promotion ceremony in the Auditorium beginning at 9:00 a.m. Please provide yourself plenty of time to find street parking.
- June 11th – Last Day of School. Dismissal at 1:27 p.m.
Have a wonderful week!