Greetings Montgomery Families,
Do you know when your child will deliver his or her Spring Student Led Conference? If not, please ask your child for the paper invitation that was given to him or her on February 22nd or contact the appropriate grade level lead teacher:
We are proud of our students and teachers who are making an impact at our school and in our community!
- Congratulations to Ms. Marlin and Ms. Munoz Saturday Academic Students who are learning English and who successfully completed an 8-week program. Check out the photos from their Exhibition that took place last Wednesday, March 27thhttps://www.facebook.com/MontyWolves/
- Congratulations to the 8th Grade Team for representing Montgomery throughout our community. You can now see the student designed banners on Ulric Street and Linda Vista Road. Click on the following link to see a short video from the banner ceremony https://drive.google.com/file/d/1S4XJ4LpcsVIp4kAZMV30Y001utetqcNK/view
The first six weeks of the second semester is coming to a close this Friday, March 8th. Please take a moment this week to review your child’s grades to ensure they are on-track for promotion. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact the appropriate teacher or counselor directly. Contact information can be found here.
Wednesday, March 6th
- Minimum Day: Student dismissal at 1:27 p.m.
- Boys Basketball Game versus Knox Middle School at Lincoln High School 3:30 p.m.
March 10th - Daylight Savings Time
Homework Club is held Tuesdays and Thursdays from 3:20 – 4:20 in room 110. Please contact Leslie Kehl at email@example.com or 858-397-6600 for any questions.
- Spring Break – March 25th – March 29th
- April 27th – Linda Vista Multicultural Fair. We are looking for parent volunteers to help set up, work at and/or clean up after the fair. Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you are willing and interested to help.
- June 5th - Exhibition of Student Learning will take place on from 5:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m. at Montgomery. Exhibitions take the place of traditional Spring Open House events and the focus will be on students sharing and reflection on their learning. This new date will take the place of May 15th, which was the originally scheduled date for Spring Exhibition.
- 8th Grade Promotion – June 11th at 9:00 a.m.
A message from PrimeTime: Are you looking for homework support, academic enrichment, extracurricular STEM activities or sports? Montgomery PrimeTime has space available and is taking applications for Spring 2019 and the 2019-2020 school year. Come learn more about before and after school opportunities for students at our PrimeTime Spring Informational, Wednesday February 27, 5:30 PM in room 308.
Make it a great week!