Hello Montgomery Families,
It was wonderful to see so many of you at the first semester awards assemblies!
All students received their Student Led Conference appointment this past Friday. Please ask your child for your invitation and respond as soon as possible to confirm if the date and time provided works with your schedule.
Homework Club is held Tuesdays and Thursdays from 3:20 – 4:20 in room 110. Please contact Leslie Kehl at email@example.com or 858-397-6600 for any questions.
- Kaiser Permanente’s Educational Theatre will perform a play entitled “Someone Like Me” to support awareness of adolescent bullying. Click here to learn more about the play. I also encourage you to talk with your child this evening and ask him or her what they thought of the play.
- Student of the Month Luncheon
- 6th Grade Field Trip to the San Diego Zoo
- Full Day – Dismissal at 3:12 p.m.
- Students from our English Learner class will present, “Endangered Animals, What Can We Do? “from 8:45 a.m. – 10:15 a.m. through an exhibition that will be curated in the lower 100 hallways. All parents and guardians are welcome and encouraged to attend to support our students.
- Banner Reveal Ceremony at John D. Baca Park on Linda Vista Road at 10:00 a.m. More information about this project can be found here.
- Spring Break – March 25th – March 29th
- Exhibition of Student Learning will take place on June 5th from 5:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m. at Montgomery. Exhibitions take the place of traditional Spring Open House events and the focus will be on students sharing and reflection on their learning. This new date will take the place of May 15th, which was the originally scheduled date for Spring Exhibition.
- 8th Grade Promotion – June 11th at 9:00 a.m.
- A message from PrimeTime: Are you looking for homework support, academic enrichment, extracurricular STEM activities or sports? Montgomery PrimeTime has space available and is taking applications for Spring 2019 and the 2019-2020 school year. Come learn more about before and after school opportunities for students at our PrimeTime Spring Informational, Wednesday February 27, 5:30 PM in room 308.
Make it an amazing week!