Greetings Montgomery Families,
This last week of school for 2018 is quite a busy one. Please read about the following events happening on campus this week. I wish you and your family a beautiful holiday season and a spectacular New Year! I am grateful for the privilege of serving the Montgomery School Community and being a part of your child’s educational journey. I will see all of you back on Monday, January 7th.
- Student of the Month Luncheon
- 6th Grade Exhibition of Student Learning* Students are strongly encouraged to wear professional attire.
- Winter Concerts performed by Montgomery’s Rising Star Band. Concert will begin at 6:00 pm in our Auditorium
- Minimum Day – Dismissal at 1:27 pm
- Family Dinner Night from 6:00 – 8:00. This pot luck style dinner is a great way to meet other Montgomery Families and get connected to our school community. Please bring a dish to share.
- 8th Grade Exhibition of Student Learning** Students are strongly encouraged to wear professional attire.
- English Learner Advisory Council (ELAC) Parent Training from 5:00 – 6:00 pm in room 110.
- Treobytes Showcase from 5:00 – 7:00 pm at the Fashion Valley Microsoft Store***
- 8th Grade Reward Celebration for students on track for promotion
*6th Grade Families – Exhibition begins at 10:30 am. You should have received an invitation from your child to attend their exhibition while they are attending science. If not, please ask your child which period they attend science.
**8th Grade Families – Exhibition begins at 8:30 am. You should have received an invitation from your child to attend their exhibition while they are attending English Language Arts. If not, please ask your child which period they attend English Language Arts.
***Students who have been participating in our after school STEM program will present their designs. All families are welcome to attend.