Dear Montgomery Families,
I hope this Thanksgiving break has provided time for reflection and refocus. I am beyond grateful for this past week where I was able to decelerate, turn down the volume on the daily buzz and reflect on the abundance of family, friends and beauty in our city.
In four short weeks, we will be closing down the school for our Winter break and there is a lot to accomplish between now and then.
- Student of the Month Luncheon
- Testing will occur for students who may be able to demonstrate proficiency in a language other than English. This test is called Languages Other Than English (LOTE). Students who pass this test will satisfy the world language requirement for high school graduation. If you have any questions about this test please contact Mrs. Perdomo at email@example.com
- Family Dinner Night from 6:00 – 8:00 p.m. in room 214. This month, our very own Graciella (night custodian) will share and teach us how to make tamales. Please bring a dish to share or bring the ingredients to make a dish in our kitchen. We have bounty of onions and herbs from our garden you are welcome to cook with.
- Full Day – Dismissal at 3:12 p.m.
- Progress Report 2 distributed to all students. Please ask your child to see their progress reports. You can also access progress report grades in PowerSchool. Look at the marks in the column titled P2.
- Grade Level Assemblies
Make it an AMAZING week!