Greetings Montgomery Families,
A very special thank you to the men and women who have served and are serving our country. Your service and sacrifice for our freedom is greatly appreciated.
At Montgomery STEAM Magnet we take great pride in the amazing things happening at our school. Meet Ali, one of our student ambassadors. Ali is passionate about Engineering and Robotics. He is featured on a video about the unveiling of our Genius Lab. Click here to see Ali.
Save the Date – Students will showcase their learning during Exhibitions of Student Learning in December on the following dates. More details to come in the next couple of weeks regarding the times for each grade level.
- 6th Grade – December 18th
- 7th Grade – December 13th
- 8th Grade – December 20th
We have a limited number of WiFi hotspots to issue students who do not have access to the Internet at home. Here are the parameters for a student to checkout and use a MyFi:
- Student must not have Internet Access at Home to be eligible to check out a MyFi.
- Students should use the MyFi for school work only as the data is limited to 2GB per month.
- Playing non-school related videos and gaming will deplete the data very quickly and may result in the school requesting the MyFi be returned.
- Students should check out a MyFi (if needed) from the Library.
- Students will return the MyFi at the end of the school year when checking in the computer.
- PTSA Meeting in Room 110 from 5:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- Minimum Day – Dismissal at 1:27 p.m.
- End of the Second Progress Report Grading Period. Twelve-week progress reports will be distributed on 11/30
Montgomery will be closed for Thanksgiving Break from November 19th – November 23rd. School will resume on November 26th.
Have a fantastic week!