Dear Montgomery Families,
Do you have a friend or family member looking for a middle school? Our Open Enrollment window for our STEAM Magnet program is now open for the 2019-2020 school year. The window closes on November 13th and this is the only opportunity families living outside our our neighborhood boundary are able to apply. More information regarding this process is available here.
Our PTSA needs your help. Our Annual Fall Festival is approaching quickly and we are still in need of volunteers as well as donations. Please sign up to donate an item or volunteer for a shift by clicking here. Please see attached flier for more details.Fall_Festival_2018.pdf
The first six-week progress reports were distributed this past Friday, October 12th. Progress reports are also available to view in the PowerSchool parent portal. If you need help accessing your child’s grades please contact our Site Tech, Miriam Rodriguez at email@example.com or at 858.397.6600.
Last Montgomery I held grade level assemblies to review the following topics:
- Expectations for Student Led Conferences
- Student Laptop Program
- Restorative Justice
- Halloween Costume Guidelines
You can access the presentation slide deck here.
Students will receive their appointment today for their Student Led Conference. Parents or Guardians will need to sign this form and return it back to school to confirm if you are able to attend your scheduled time. Please note, students will be dismissed at 1:27 p.m. on October 24th and 25th.
Tuesday, October 16th
- 8th Graders visit Kearny High School for an articulation tour.
Wednesday, October 17th
- Minimum Day – Student dismissal at 1:27 p.m.
- Fall Festival Planning Meeting from 5:00 – 6:00 p.m. in room 110. All parents are welcome to attend.
Thursday, October 18th
- California Shakeout Earthquake Drill
- Kearny Cluster of Schools Meeting at Kearny High School from 5:00 – 6:00 p.m. Meeting will be held in the new building in front of the football field.
Have a wonderful week!