Dear Montgomery Families,
6th Grade Students preparing for the first Student Led Conference.
Your child is preparing for their first Student Led Conference of this school year. Parents will receive their scheduled conference date and time on Monday, October 15th. Conferences will take place on October 24th or 25th between 1:45 and 2:45. Please note both of these days are minimum days for students.
Monday October 8th
- Grade Level Assemblies – Click here to see the content for today’s assemblies.
- 6th Grade – Period 1
- 7th Grade – Period 2
- 8th Grade – Period 3
- 7th Grade STEAM Project Launch Assembly Period 4
- Kearny High School will hold a mini Pep Rally for Monty Student during lunch
- SSC Meeting 4:00 – 5:00 in Room 110
Tuesday, October 9th
- PTSA Executive Board Meeting 5:00 – 6:00 in Room 110
Wednesday, October 10th
- Minimum Day – Dismissal at 1:27 p.m.
Friday, October 12th
- Progress Report 1 – Distributed to students during period 4
- Chesterton Elementary Students Visit for a Campus Tour
- Fun Friday – Students are encouraged to wear their Spirit Gear
Have a fantastic week!
Stephanie Brown | Principal
2470 Ulric Street San Diego, CA 92111
858.397.6600 ext. 3001 | www.sandi.net/montgomery
San Diego Unified School District would like to continue connecting with you via email. If you prefer to be removed from our list and stop receiving all email messages distributed through SchoolMessenger, follow this link and confirm: Unsubscribe. Please note that if you unsubscribe, you will no longer receive emails from your child’s school.