For information about careers students should:
1) Access the NAVIANCE program and utilize the "careers" page to access: The "Career Interest Profiler," "Do What You Are," and Personality Inventory assessments.
2) Thrively--Log in with student's Google Account/district passwords to complete activities and do research: https://www.thrively.com/login
3) Here are other great resources:
- Here to Career: http://www.heretocareer.us/ Check out their phone app!
- CA Career Zone: http://www.cacareerzone.org/
- Salary Surfer: http://www.icanaffordcollege.com/en-us/aboutcommunitycolleges/salarysurfer.aspx
- Occufind-Free Career interest profiler and research tool from US Dept. of Labor: http://asvabprogram.com/student-explore
- Road Trip Nation. Check out their website
- My Next Move website: www.mynextmove.org
- CA Career Center: www.calcareercenter.org and their Career Surfer app: www.calcareercenter.org/Home/Content?contentID=404
- SD County College and Career Readiness Consortium e-Portal: www.sdeportal.org/student/resources
- Find out the trends in our country with the US Bureau of Labor website
- San Diego Workforce Partnership programs: http://workforce.org/youth-programs
- San Diego Community College District Programs: https://www.sdccd.edu/students/academic-programs.aspx
- Continuing Education Certificate Programs: http://www.sdce.edu/job-training