For information about careers students should:
1) Access the NAVIANCE program and utilize the "careers" page to access: The "Career Interest Profiler," "Do What You Are," and Personality Inventory assessments.
Students are encouraged to utilize the "Explore Careers" section of Naviance. In this section, students will have access to information pertaining to careers of interest; including education, job description, and wages.
2) Thrively--Log in with student's Google Account/district passwords to complete activities and do research: https://www.thrively.com/login
3) Here are other great resources:
- Here to Career: http://www.heretocareer.us/ Check out their phone app!
- CA Career Zone: http://www.cacareerzone.org/
- Occufind-Free Career interest profiler and research tool from US Dept. of Labor: http://asvabprogram.com/student-explore
- Road Trip Nation. Check out their website
- My Next Move website: www.mynextmove.org
- CA Career Center: www.calcareercenter.org
- SD County College and Career Readiness Consortium e-Portal: www.sdeportal.org/student/resources
- Find out the trends in our country with the US Bureau of Labor website
- San Diego Workforce Partnership programs: http://workforce.org/youth-programs
- Continuing Education Certificate Programs: http://www.sdce.edu/job-training